Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

To Stay Fit Doesn’t Mean Must Go to Gym

July and August this year were one of my unforgettable experiences. I had to compete for such a tough competition that I had never been involved before, for the regional and national level. Another reason was the Training Center that I had to attend for about two week. It was the Training Center that really impressed me.
Besides I had to prepare for the essay to present, I had to practice choir or vocal group as well as traditional dance called ‘sajojo’, which I’ve never done by my self. It really needed fit stamina as it’s such a dynamic dance. Firstly, I thought I couldn’t do this exercise. It must need extra energy. I was not that fit as I had never gone to gym like some of my friends do. However, the trainer was so kind.
He told me not to worry about having to join any gym. He said that to stay fit does not need to go to gym. We just need regular practice and simple equipments. We can do sports by ourselves regularly anywhere any time. In addition to practicing the movements of the dance, we also need to train our arms and feet to make them stronger.
What he said really impressed me. My friends and I just have regular practice. And it was unbelievable, especially for me, because in that traditional dance one of important and difficult things to do was that; I had to carry someone on my arms. For a small person like me, I thought it was almost impossible. But in fact, I did it.
So, my important points are; a) regular practices make perfect, b) we don’t need special place, like gym, just to stay fit, c) we need some important sports equipment like Best Running Shoes to hit the pavement or the paths. Surely we also need Resistance Bands to give us a great training workout. In my case those are really helpful to train my arms as well as my feet. To get those useful things we don’t have to think about where to buy. In this modern technology era, buying online is absolutely a great way out of fast and secured shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment